A bit of my thoughts

Life is not a smooth path to walk on a starry night all alone


08 February 2011

H&M


So I went to ''jobbcoach'' today and got their help with improving writing CV and personal letter (-''- it sounds like a college student having a teacher checking their homework...) it went pretty well, a lot better than I expected. So I have a lot to fix on the papers and next week we'll just see how it goes.

Anyway, after I went to jobbcoach, I went to check out some clothes at H&M. As I expect, nothing has made me feel excited. They really stick to the idea of ''quality that goes with the money'' and always with the same style. I mean, yeah, right now I can't afford much of fancy clothes, but honestly,H&M clothes are getting boring so when I go shopping for clothes, I just go to Monki. Lovely place, lots of new stuff, very indie and chic. With H&M, it is so nice when they cooperate with other great designers so the customers have a chance to buy pieces from the designers they can't probably find in Sweden.

So what I need to see from H&M is just a bit more of ''outside the box'' ideas. A bit of more crazy stuff, you know. Although the Sustainable Style Collection for Valentine's day seems nice, but I think they can do much better. The collection suits those who have an okay budget and want to have a bit of fun on their clothes for 'V-Day. I sorta like the small polyester jacket with hearts made from chiffon material, but to be honest, 499kr is a bit too much to pay. I would prefer to shop more at Weekdays, Monki, Topshop or Zara.

H&M Home is my favorite. I love all the new collections that they launched for Spring 11. The patterns and the colors fit nicely, it just makes me so happy when I see it, and I'm talking about the Natural Beauty collection, which I loooooove so much. The prices of H&M Home suit the quality. Cotton and Satin are very nice, and of course they cost a bit more than regular pieces like at Ikea (although I shop at Ikea a lot for home deco and furniture because they are sort of cheaper than other places)
H&M Home will be one of the shops you would love to buy home deco, and of course me in the future...when I have more money.

OBS! I don't own the pictures. The pictures are from www.hm.se

No comments:

Post a Comment